Dr. med. Mathew Muringaseril
“At home in Swabia and at home in the world”
that’s how I would like to be there for all patients from all regions who value natural beauty. As a native of Tübingen, it was important to me to work in a region that I feel very connected to.
From my professional experience I have learnt one thing: how satisfied we are with our own appearance can have a significant influence on our quality of life and our attitude to life. Those who literally feel good in their skin usually automatically have a positive self-esteem and healthy self-confidence.
However, many of us are dissatisfied with our appearance and feel it as a physical or mental burden. Often a certain area of the body causes us problems, which has changed for the worse in the course of life. Some of these are hereditary or congenital deviations, others are unavoidable signs of age. But pregnancy or weight fluctuations may also be the reason.
I always strive to achieve an optimal result that is natural, sustainable and beautiful in the long run. My eye for symmetries, shapes and proportions helps me to provide you with a harmonious, aesthetic result. At the same time, I approach this sensitive subject with sensitivity and combine my many years of experience with enthusiasm and passion for my profession.
I set myself the high standard of offering you the most perfect result possible and I will give everything to achieve this goal. My top priority is your satisfaction.
Dr. Mathew Muringaseril
born in Tübingen
Specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery
- Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen
- Hanover Medical School
- Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia
- in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Tübingen (“magna cum laude”)
- “Influence of the anthranilic acid derivative mefenamic acid on proliferation, clonogenic activity, migration and cell cycle of human aortic smooth muscle cells and umbilical vein endothelial cells in vitro”.
- Department of Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Ulm University Hospital
- Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Ortenau Klinikum, Offenburg
- Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Clinic, Markgröningen
- 2012-14 Senior consultant and deputy head physician at the Aesthetic Clinic Med Hannover
- 2015 Foundation of Schwaben Aesthetic. Established in Reutlingen
Specialist recognition by the South Baden District Medical Association in Freiburg: Specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC)
- Association of German Surgeons (BDC)
Dr Mathew Muringaseril is also a pronounced specialist in nasal surgery. He has studied this subject extensively during his residency and has also attended many international courses and training.
International courses in rhinoplasty:
- 2009 International Advanced Rhinoplasty Course, Stuttgart, Prof. Gubisch.
- 2010 Participation in the regional association meeting with lectures on the topic of rhinoplasty; DGPRÄC in Stuttgart
- 2011 Annual congress DGPRÄC and ÖGPRÄC Innsbruck with OP course nasal surgery (state of the art)
- 2013 International Advanced Rhinoplasty Course, Stuttgart, Prof. Gubisch
- 2013 Annual Congress DGPRÄC Münster with various lectures
- 2014 International Advanced Rhinoplasty with SOS Course, Stuttgart, Prof. Gubisch
- 2009-2016 several hospitations at renowned clinics